Since the introduction of the first iPhone, Elephantcandy has been one of the main/most successful audio technology licensors in the mobile audio software business.
We deliver straightforward API definitions and outstanding quality in design, functionality and sound. We like to keep our customers happy and offer fast and efficient customer support.
Want to know more about licensing? Contact us.
Elephantcandy has extensive experience in the development of mobile audio apps. Whether you want to build an app from scratch or need assistance with just the complex (audio) bits, our team of expert developers and designers is ready to help you out.
Over the years, we have worked with companies in industries including Music, Film, TV & Radio Broadcast, Corporate A/V, Consumer Electronics, and Telecommunications.
Save both time and money when you develop your mobile applications with elephantcandy’s audio technology. These modules are available for integration into your software.
Sound Processing Modules
We also have parametric and time domain based filter equalizing. Please contact us for more information.
While the lyrics scroll by, to mix your voice with the music, save it and share it via social networks.
And even your voice will sound great! The module, designed for consumer voice recordings, includes several voice enhancement tools like reverb, delay and rumble noise reduction.
Beat & tempo detection : Elephantcandy’s sophisticated song analysis calculates the beats per minute (BPM) and more than that! The exact location of each beat is found with precision. These features lay the groundwork for a host of other features including Auto-Sync and beat-synchronized looping.
Visual mixing with waveforms : Sound is not everything… a detailed and interactive audio waveform display allows you to visually cue to specific points to prepare the perfect transition.
Mixer and EQ controls : 3-band equalizers, gain, line faders, and a crossfader give you all the tools you need in a DJ setup to seamlessly blend one song into another.
Cue Points & LoopingContinuously repeat part of a song as a stunning live effect, or remix on-the-fly by mashing up loops in perfect sync with the beats.
FX’s : Stutter, a fun effect where the beats are played in a different order.
TapDelay, you have to hear it to understand the power of this effect. Together with the beat analysis we mix a perfectly synched delay effect into your sound.
Resonant Low Pass Filter
High Pass Filter
SRBC-Filter, the beat will continue but the sound is reversed per beat.
- high pass
- low pass
- 3-12 bands graphic EQ
The versatile controls make this module also very powerful for game development, adding richness and realism to the sound experience.
Elephantcandy’s Spectrum Analysis module is fast and extremely easy to use, and opens the door to a wealth of creative possibilities.
Check out this app to see this module at work!
With this module it is easy to do pitch tracking on vocals or create tuners.
We have succeeded to optimize the calculations in such a way that even an iPhone 3G is capable of doing the realtime analysis. In our application PerfectTune you can see the module at work.
Audio & Music Frame Work Modules
Flexible audio routing, using the device’s microphone, line-in and out or USB audio devices, as well as AirPlay to connect to external televisions and stereosets.
- Connect and control devices via OSC or MIDI
- Create an iPhone or iPad interface for hardware
- Add functionality, such as bank management or advanced processing to hardware
- Link multiple mobile devices to create a virtual ensemble or a shared instrument
- Script a soundtrack to your game or story with our sequencer, sampleplayer and synthesizers. Instead of a statically looping soundfile, a sequenced music track can adapt itself to the current point in your storyboard, adding life and dynamics to the sound environment. Trigger sounds from samples, or generate them using one of our synthesizers.
- Control your computer or musical instruments (keyboards, fx processors, mixers) right from your iPad or iPhone
- Create an iPhone or iPad interface for hardware
- Create an iPhone or iPad user interface for musical instruments or sound processing hardware devices
Elephantcandy’s sequencer is the base for any complete mobile multitrack virtual studio, but can also be used to add interactive music and soundscapes to apps and games.
Can’t you find what you need?
The following licenses are available:
- Commercial License: enables you to include our technology in an application to be sold to your customers
- In-House License: enables you to include our technology in an application only to be used in your company
- royalties (per sold item) payment
- annual (flat) license fee payment
Every SDK-delivery comes with an trial period of 2 weeks. During this period you may terminate the License Agreement without any further financial obligations.
- all required static libraries
- all required header files (C/C++-interface)
- SDK documentation
- example source code how to run the library
- integration support
For every SDK-delivery you can count on our outstanding full integration support.